Some Words Regarding ‘Diplomats’
We have taken initiative to publish Diplomats magazine both print and online version. This publication shall be the first of this kind in Bangladesh. The core concept of this magazine is to Promote and brand Bangladesh both at home and abroad through the Foreign Diplomats, Foreign nationals and expatriates.
Emeritus Professor and Honorable Foreign Minister of People’s Republic of Bangladesh Dr. A. K. Abdul Momen is the Scholar and founding Editor of Diplomats Magazine. Dr. Momen also served as the Permanent Representative of Bangladesh to the UN for 7 years.
Diplomats keep diplomatic community updated on local and international development of the country and various initiatives of the Government.
Our main focus on Diplomats Magazine
- To keep Diplomatic community updated on local and international development of the country and various initiatives of the Government.
- To develop and strengthen a closer understanding with Diplomats and expatriates.
- To highlight the achievements of Bangladesh Government and all the Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- To highlight Diplomatic Mission plans and programs and various achievement in Bangladesh.
- Creating and promoting awareness of our government policies relevant to international community.
- Competitive analysis of development and initiatives on various issues.
- Highlight positive comments on Bangladesh by international media, reputed people and institution.
- Publish Research oriented articles on critical issues of Bangladesh.
- Highlight the success stories of Bangladesh l success in sanitation, women empowerment, solar home systems, ORT etc.
“Diplomats have taken really a great initiative. I appreciate their idea. Best wishes”
Director general of the Bangla Academy
“I have been in touch with diplomats for a long time.I must say it is a great platform for diplomats news.”
Bangladeshi Fashion Icon
“Diplomats is doing really a great job. Love & Luck”